Friday 25 April 2014

My God, the "Establishment" are sooo scared!

I cannot believe I was once a "Lifer-Conservative!". I will go further, I am ashamed of the fact! Like many proud people of the UK, I was guilty of trundling along, ignoring the increasing threat from the EU! I cannot remember what shook me out of my EU Sleep Walk! All I can say is I am glad it happened!

Nigel Farage is ridiculed by the pro-EU establishment, simply because he has the nerve to question their self-imposed right to rule the member states of the EU, despite the fact, few people have ever expressed a wish to be so-governed!

I am particularly annoyed as my wonderful country has fought for centuries to free itself from the tyranny of would-be rulers to ensure that Great Britain controls its own destiny. There are many "anti-UK" elements who seek to undermine the rights of the UK population, not least the would-be rulers of the EUSSR, otherwise known as the EU!

I can no longer countenance looking at Liberal, Labour nor Conservative ideas for the future of my lovely country. None of these parties give a damn for the future of the UK. They are all sold on the false "EU". If that is all I have left to look forward to, I may as well bale out now!

If you care, even only a little, about your country, please make your thoughts felt! Take the time to complain! Make yourself heard in "social media"! Take that little bit of effort to make people know you love your country!

God Bless the UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you agree with Horatio? Feel free to leave a comment!